About Funder America
Funder America (FAI) is one of the oldest, largest and most diversified TFM panel and component manufacturers in North America.
Since 1973, Funder has been drawing on its century old Austrian heritage to bring vertically integrated, innovation, technology, and flexibility to our customers throughout the United States.
Headquartered in Mocksville, North Carolina, Funder has three strategically located facilities. The Mocksville facility includes Funder’s exclusive saturation business, large volume panel lamination, full component capabilities and recently added a revolutionary state-of-the-art powder coating facility. In addition Funder has large volume panel lamination facilities in Hope, Arkansas, and Sebring, Florida.
Whatever your decorative surface needs, Funder has an innovative cost-effective solution.
- To be the preferred supplier of the melamine industry.
- To be on the leading edge of our industry and provide superior cost-effective services to our customer.
- To be the number one in customer satisfaction in the markets we choose to serve.
- To be a total quality company committed to excellence in all phases of our operation.
- To apply the highest standards of business integrity and provide a positive, ethical working environment for our employees.
- Treat our suppliers as essential contributors to our success.
- Through all of the above, generate
- The VALUE and quality of our company must start within each employee. Through employee IDEAS, we hope to achieve a savings of $250,000.
- We must also attain the highest level of customer SATISFACTION; customer retention rate of at least 95% and sales increase of 20%.
- To attain and maintain the highest quality level, we must work toward continue quality IMPROVEMENT and total quality management. This requires ontime delivery rates of at least 95% and effective application of JIT Theory.
- NOW is the time to make a difference. Make it once & Make it right – with in-plant rejects slashed 50% over next 5 years.
FAI Quality Statement:
- Define quality excellence by informing every employee about the work requirements and understanding the requirements of their work.
- Achieve quality excellence by preventing problems rather than by detecting and correcting them after they occur.
- Sustain quality excellence by continuous improvement. Regardless of how good present performance may be, it can become better.
- Through quality excellence, our objective is to continuously increase the number of satisfied customers; quality is defined by the customer.
- Quality excellence at Funder America, and at our suppliers, should be assured through the Total Quality Management approach.
- We will constantly strive for quality excellence in our products our service and our own work.